Adding SMS Central lets you:
- Manage campaigns anytime, from anywhere
- Connect faster with bulk SMS
- Create smarter 2-way chat by collecting responses via email
- Track all messages within your FastTrack360 platform
- Get SMS usage reports
- Save time with set rules and automated replies using keywords
Pre-requisite: An active SMS Central account.
Cost: Provided by your Account Manager.
Setup: Contact your Account Manager to set up.
Terms & Conditions: Contact your Account Manager.
Support: Log a request with FastTrack’s Customer Service via the online portal here.
Access: This add-on app will install right into FastTrack360.
How it works
To find the SMS screen:
- Client Contact / Candidate Record – select the Mobile Number to display the Send SMS Screen.
- Job Order – hover over a Client Contact or a Candidate assigned to the job, to display a pop up screen where an SMS can be evoked.
- Referral Workflow – select SMS Client Contact or SMS Candidate to display the Send SMS Screen.
- Candidate / Contact Search Result List – select Bulk SMS to display the Send SMS Screen.
- Timesheet and leave notifications – edit notification settings to SMS candidates reminders to complete timesheets and advise clients about timesheets waiting for approval.
From the Send SMS Screen, users can select a pre-configured template or compose their own message. The number of characters entered is displayed in a count and the user will be made aware of when messages reach the limit where more than one message will be sent. Once the message is composed the ‘Send’ action is selected to dispatch the message.
How to get setup
To use this Add-on you must have an existing account with SMS Central. Please contact us to help get you setup as below:
During implementation of FastTrack360, our Professional Services Project Team will work with you to set up SMS Central. To organise this please contact FastTrack on email@example.com.
Existing FastTrack360 clients please log a request on the Customer Service Portal. Client Services will liaise with you and SMS Central to complete the setup process.